I found a fun questions tag to try out! I love these things XD
1) When is your birthday? (You don't have to include the year if you don't want to.)
2) What are 3 of your favorite colors?
Pink, Mint and Jewel Blue.
3) What are your 3 favorites quotes?
“Real life is messy. We all have limitations. We all make mistakes. Which means―hey, glass half full!―we all have a lot in common. And the more we try to understand one another, the more exceptional each of us will be. But we have to try. So no matter what kind of person you are, from the biggest elephant to our first fox, I implore you: Try. Try to make the world a better place. Look inside yourself and recognize that change starts with you. It starts with me. It starts with all of us.”
―Judy Hopps, Zootopia
Frodo: "I can't do this, Sam."
Sam: "I know. It's all wrong. By rights we shouldn't even be here. But we are. It's like in the great stories, Mr. Frodo. The ones that really mattered. Full of darkness and danger, they were. And sometimes you didn't want to know the end. Because how could the end be happy? How could the world go back to the way it was when so much bad had happened? But in the end, it's only a passing thing, this shadow. Even darkness must pass. A new day will come. And when the sun shines it will shine out the clearer. Those were the stories that stayed with you. That meant something, even if you were too small to understand why. But I think, Mr. Frodo, I do understand. I know now. Folk in those stories had lots of chances of turning back, only they didn't. They kept going. Because they were holding on to something."
Frodo: "What are we holding onto, Sam?"
Sam: "That there's some good in this world, Mr. Frodo... and it's worth fighting for."
~The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers (2002)
"Maybe there's only a dark road up ahead. But you still have to believe and keep going. Believe that the stars will light your path, even a little bit." ~Kaori, Your Lie in April
4) Are you addicted to YouTube?
Not heavily addicted but you can really learn a lot!
5) What are 3 of your favorite shows on TV or YouTube or both?
The Middle, The Goldbhergs and Bob's Burgers.
6) What are 3 qualities you like in a best friend?
Kind, loyal, and likes to have fun.
7) Do you like your name?
I'd rather it really be Kieli but it's okay I guess. So many other girls with that name when I was growing up DX
8) If you have the choice to pick your own name, what will it be?
I'd definitely choose Kieli hehe
9) What is your fantasy dream?
To have my shop and blog take off and that's how I'd make a living instead of working for a company I'm not happy with.
10) Do you wear makeup?
Now that I know the amazing world of it, I do almost every day.
11) If you could write a book, what would the title be and what would it be about?
I'd definitely write about my passion for jfashion and the kawaii life and how it changed me :D
12) What makes you cry?
I cry more about something happening to an animal than anything else...
13) What makes you angry?
People being idiots, something happening to the planet or the animals.
14) What makes you happy?
My Darling, my bunnies and sweet foods.
15) What is "Fangirling?"
When I go ballistic for something that is happening that I love. I.e. friends doing cosplays of my favorite characters or I meet one of my idols.
16) What are your 3 favorites snacks?
Definitely chocolate, cake and cookies.
17) What are your 3 favorite foods?
Pizza, waffles and chicken cutlets.
18) What are your 3 favorite drinks?
Bubble tea, coffee and soda.
19) Can you tell us a little about yourself?
My name is Kieli and I'm a Graphic Designer who has moved on to jewelry design and other kinds of crafting. I own the blog and shop Rainbow Star Candy. I am extremely obsessed with bunnies and kawaii culture. I have a boyfriend whom I love dearly.
20) What are 10 random facts about you?
- I love ice cream.
- I can kinda' sing.
- I have brown eyes and wish I had other colors. =/
- My hair used to be wavy but now it's straightened out a little.
- I have a secret dream to own a very popular well-known accessories brand.
- I am not completely useless with computers.
- I try to sell at anime cons when I can afford to but it's been a while.
- I'm almost certain that Gyaru is my true fashion and I can grow old with it. XD
- I love animals.
- We have 3 bunnies, a dog, a cat and 3 birds.
21) What are your 3 fun things to do?